Faber is a leading design agency, working specifically in the restaurant and hospitality sector. We are recruiting for a senior level interior designer to provide maternity leave cover for a period of nine months. You would be working as an integral part of the design team, both running your own projects and assisting on others.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing concepts for new F&B venues
- Spaceplanning and outline CAD drawings
- Creating 3D models and producing rendered visuals (training will be provided where required)
- Liaising with clients throughout the design process
- Working with the FF&E, graphics and technical team to support your projects
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with a real passion for the restaurant and F&B industry. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience of designing hospitality interiors and demonstrate a good level of understanding of the technical and operational requirements for this type of venue.
This role will be based from our principal studio in Birmingham. For the right candidate, we would consider an element of remote working from home if you are not local to Birmingham.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please respond with cv, example portfolio and covering letter by email to email@example.com.