Looking to progress your career within a dynamic, design-led business specialising in the design and fit-out of restaurant and hospitality projects across the UK?
Faber and Company is one of the UK’s leading designers of restaurant and hospitality interiors. With an impressive portfolio of projects, ranging from Michelin-starred restaurants to neighbourhood cafés, we provide our clients with a true one-stop-shop; designing and delivering every facet of their project.
We are recruiting for an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor. You would be working under the guidance of a Director, alongside a Project Manager and members of the design team, responsible for the following activities:
- Setting guideline budgets for projects
- Working with a Director to price new work
- Managing the procurement of subcontract packages
- Project cost control
- Reporting on the financial performance of a project
- Liaising with the Project Manager on timescales and deliverables
- Liaising with the FF&E Buyer
- Attending project meetings throughout the design and construction stage
- Attending site meetings when required
The ideal candidate will be detail and process orientated, with a great head for numbers. We would expect a minimum of 4-5 years experience of working on fast-track fit-out projects.
This role will be based from our studio in Birmingham. For the right candidate, we would consider an element of remote working from home if you are not local to Birmingham.
Salary range dependent upon experience.
Please respond with CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.